Place adding rules
1. It is forbidden to upload photos containing illegal content
2. The photo in the foreground should show exactly the place, and not some person or object.
3. It is forbidden to add a photo with a suburban area, a forest, a field, a beach, on the water, only a facade in the entire image, because such places in most cases are impossible to find and are not interesting to search for.
4. The photo should not contain the exact addresses of buildings or street names (if any, you need to cover it up). The remaining names and signs are at the discretion of the adder.
5. The coordinates of the place must correspond with great accuracy to the place where the photo was taken from.
6. The administration can remove or ban a place without explanation.
Powered by Geoapify